Thursday, May 19, 2005

Eat Right (cont.)

Finally, what you've all been waiting for, straight from the YSC blue book... it's EAT RIGHT!!!


Eat right! Grow strong!
Face to the sun
Got my feet on the Rock
Clean heart, pure mind
Standin' on the promises

Oh that's the promise that's given to you
I gotta do what I gotta do
Believe deceivers or believe the Lord
I've grounded myself in the Holy Word
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, gotta...

Temptation lies without and within
(Face to the Son, feet on the rock)
But God provides an escape from sin
(Standin' on the promises)

Whatsoever you ask is what he will do (Face to the Son, feet on the rock)
If you abide in him he will abide in you (Standin' on the promises)

In Christ there is no condemnation (Face to the Son, feet on the rock)
Death becomes my celebration (Standin' on the promises)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this song and the only mention of it on the web I can find is in your blog. Thank you. Seems silly I know but it brings back lots of memories

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any guitar chords to go with it

1:26 AM  
Anonymous Alfred said...

Dare to Care Camporee 1994 - Great song!
Em G A Em
In the Bridge C then D

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home